A blown out tire on the interstate led to being towed almost right next to this place in Ellicot City, Maryland. Opened in 1954 and closed in 1989. Very little is currently left. After doing some searching online, a farm was given permission to take out whatever they could carry and have been restoring and displaying items on their own property.
( more thumbnails under the cutCollapse )